Arrive to class on time
Late arrival disrupts classes that are already in progress. Students who are more than 15 minutes late for class will not be permitted to enter. The first 15 min of class are crucial for a proper warm up. Without a proper warm-up, dancers risk serious injury.
Attend and Participate
- If you are going to be absent please call the studio or send us an email.
- Attendance and Participation go hand in hand, if you come to class, we expect you to participate. If a student feels they cannot participate due to illness, that student will be asked to go home.
Be Appropriately Groomed
- Students are expected to arrive to class in proper attire for their class. Failure to do so may result in the student not being admitted to class.
- Students who have back-to-back classes are expected to bring all shoes required for their classes with them if they do not have a break between classes.
- Hair must be secured off the face for all dance disciplines and in all dance classes.
- Tights must be worn under bodysuits or bootyshorts.
- Jeans are not considered appropriate dancewear.
Have a Positive Attitude
- Students should come to class with a positive attitude, ready to learn and dance.
- Profane language will not be tolerated.
- No Chewing Gum or Eating in the studios or during classes.
- Cell phones are to be turned off or left at home.
- Students are expected to help establish a positive learning environment by refraining from talking while others are dancing.
- Students are not to correct one another.
- Instructors reserve the right to remove a student for being disruptive.
Consider the following
- Please do not wear dance shoes outside.
- Outdoor shoes are to be removed immediately upon entering the studio, this helps dancers keep their dance shoes and stocking feet clean and dry.
- With the exception of outside shoes, all personal belonging should be left in the change rooms.
- 5678 does not take responsibility for lost or stolen items. Please leave your valuables at home.
Special Notes for Parents
- Please do not leave young children unattended.
- Please arrange to drop off and pick up your student in a timely manner.
- Please alert the studio of any serious allergies or health concerns.
Thank you for helping us to teach your children/you in a positive, safe, inclusive dance environment.